Meriwether County Schools
Meriwether County Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by allowing them to distribute materials electronically. Click on the Peachjar logo above to submit your request.
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of Meriwether County Schools and/or benefiting the population of Meriwether County Schools in a positive manner.
- Be in PDF format and smaller than 6 MB.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria
Flyers will NOT be approved that:
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or during events scheduled pursuant to the Civic Center Act.
- Proselytize religious beliefs
- Position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children
Solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of solicitations authorized in Board policy.