Meriwether County School System benefits from many of the educational programs funded through the federal government. This funding allows MCSS to offer additional training, instruction, technology, and other critical services which are not provided for through state and local education funds.
Title I funds are used to supplement schools/system budgets. Title I funds are not used to supplant (take the place of) local, state, or other federal funding.
For more information about these programs, please click one of the links below.
- Title I, Part A: Improving the Academic Achievement for the Disadvantaged
- Title I, Part A: Family-School Partnership
- Title I, Part A: School Improvement
- Title II, Part A: Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Part A: Language Instruction for English Learners and Immigrant Students
- Title IV. Part A: Student Support and Academic Enrichment
- Title IV, Part B: Nita M. Lowey 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Title V, Part B: Rural Education Initiative
GaDOE Information about CARES and ESSER Grants
Click on the images and links below to learn more about how Federal Coronavirus Emergency Relief Funds Support our State and District.
Meriwether County ARP – ESSER Application / Use of FundsMeri
Meriwether County Learning Loss Plan
Meriwether County’s Re-Opening Plan
We welcome your feedback on our Use of Funds, Learning Loss Plan, and Re-Opening Plan.
Please click here to access a survey.
You can also contact:
Dawn Woodard, Director of Federal Programs -or- Dr. Robert Griffin, Superintendent of Schools
Resources: click on the links below for more information
Ethics, Fraud, Waste & Corruption