Meriwether County School System benefits from many of the educational programs funded through the federal government. This funding allows MCSS to offer additional training, instruction, technology, and other critical services which are not provided for through state and local education funds.
Title I funds are used to supplement schools/system budgets. Title I funds are not used to supplant (take the place of) local, state, or other federal funding.
For more information about these programs, please click one of the links below.
- Title I, Part A: Improving the Academic Achievement for the Disadvantaged
- Title I, Part A: Family-School Partnership
- Title II, Part A: Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Part A: Language Instruction for English Learners and Immigrant Students
- Title IV. Part A: Student Support and Academic Enrichment
- Title IV, Part B: Nita M. Lowey 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Title V, Part B: Rural Education Initiative
Resources: click on the links below for more information