About – Mission
The Meriwether County Schools is committed to empowering students to aim high, achieve, graduate and succeed.
The vision of the Meriwether County Schools is to prepare all of our students to be effective, responsible and productive members of society.
- Quality Relationships: Building understanding and trust so that the school, home and community are all working together to meet the needs of the students.
- Involvement: Participating in all aspects of the student’s education.
- Active Learning: Engaging everyone in striving to create the best opportunities for learning.
- Rigor: Creating learning opportunities that equip every student to perform to their maximum potential.
- Relevance: Students are able to relate to and understand the concepts being learned.
- Citizenship: Learning responsibility to contribute to society.
- Character: Qualities that prepare students to become successful adults.